We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Jeep Wrangler Sales Person
Barnstorm Jeeps is looking to add a passionate and motivated Jeep expert to our sales team. If you have a good work ethic, excellent customer skills, ambition, and love Jeep Wranglers this could be the career for you!
As one of the area’s most unique and rapidly growing independent dealerships, Barnstorm Cycles and Jeeps is offering an unbelievable opportunity to the right candidate!
What do you want from a career?
- To be with a growing company?
- To have a career, not a job?
- To be able to fulfill dreams, have fun, and get paid for it?
- To work hard and accomplish a lot?
- To be where results, efforts, and great ideas are recognized?
- To be where you can't wait to get started every day?
What it is like to work here?
Barnstorm has a relaxed but professional work environment with friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our mission is all about creating a premium streamlined, all-inclusive, buying experience with employees who are looking to help others find the Wrangler of their dreams.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Understand automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing competitive models; inspecting automobiles.
- Develop customers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins, meeting people at community activities, greeting drop-ins, responding to inquiries, recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Demonstrate automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services.
- Close sales by overcoming objections, asking for sales, negotiating price, completing sales or purchase contracts, explaining provisions, explaining and offering warranties, services, financing, collects payment and delivers automobile.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications.
- Enhance dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
- Sales experience is not required for the right candidate.
- Valid MA driver’s license.
- Have a love of Wrangler's and participate in the community regularly.
- Be an outgoing and energetic people person.
- Be self-motivated, positive, driven, and helpful.
If you would like to receive an application, email us at Sean@Barnstorm.us
Please ONLY put the following information in the subject area:
Your first and last name and the words "Technician Application"
John Doe, Technician Application
We will send you an application to fill out ASAP.